What we offer:
Managed Bookkeeping services are provided at our Sutherland Shire based office in New South Wales. We focus on small to medium businesses with a special interest in trades and start ups.
We currently provide peace of mind to clients from New South Wales and Queensland with over 20 years of commercial and cost accounting experience.
Our clients find our staff to be proudly committed to providing timely and accurate accounting records at all times.
We are experts in most accounting and payroll software on the market today, which enable us to advise small and new business owners to select the right applications for their industry and are not biased to any particular software.
Managed Bookkeeping has a broad network of resources and specialists available to assist the small business owner with, human resources, legal questions, I.T. and websites, SEO and many other areas to help your company be the best it can be.
We are progressive in all areas of accounting and business management.
- MYOB, Xero, Quickbooks, M8, Stripe, Livetecs, Fieldglass
- BAS/IAS preparation
- Payroll, Superannuation and withholding tax
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Company accounts to year end
- Bad debt collection services
- Employment contracts and policy management
- Cash flow projections and expense analysis
- Monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Workers compensation management
- Asset management
- Liase with external parties regarding trade and finance
- One on one review of accounts and continual improvements of your business accounting requirements
- Regular catch ups over a coffee to discuss your business and what you want to achieve in the short and long term